On Thursday night, I was lucky enough to talk some college basketball with Zack Cooper, host of the radio show "Hoops," on the Fan 590 radio station in Toronto.
Amongst the topics we discussed included:
- Is Syracuse still a No. 1 seed after their Big East Tournament loss to Georgetown?
- How could a potential injury to Arinze Onuaku impact Syracuse's National Championship hopes?
- What's wrong with North Carolina and UCLA this year and why they almost certainly won't be in this year's NCAA Tournament?
- Whether or not Kentucky can win a National Championship.
- Who should be the National Player of the Year
And much, much more.
Once again, a special thanks to Zack and his producer Len Grammenopolous for passing along this audio, and allowing me to share it with some of you who might not have gotten to listen.
It is in three parts, and you can hear them all here: