With NFL Playoff fever in the air, Aaron decided to give his buddy Frank (a huge Jets fan) a call, before this weekend's games.
(To listen to the podcast, click below, or to download directly from iTunes, click here)
Having spent most of is his life in heartache rooting for "Gang Green," Frank is now on the other side of the coin and ready to talk all things Jets, the upset over the Patriots and the AFC Championship. He and Aaron discussed the following:
- Where Frank's Jets allegiances began, and what it's like to root for a team that sometimes gets lost in the New York market
- How Rex Ryan's arrival last year finally gave an identity to an organization that never really had one
- Why no matter what happened in his personal life, the players love playing for Rex and always have his back
- What emotions were like during the upset of the Patriots last Sunday, and why the "psyche," of Jets fans wouldn't allow them to enjoy the game until there was no time left on the clock
- Whether it was right or wrong for Bill Belichick to sit Wes Welker for the first series of last weekend's game, and what impact it had
- What Frank was most surprised about in the way the Patriots approached that game, and what he thought they did wrong.
- Why both he and Aaron expect a close, back and forth AFC Championship Game Sunday
If you're looking for some fun, honest talk about this weekend's AFC Championship Game from a Jets perspective, you've come to the right place. Listen above, or download from iTunes here, then hop into the discussion by commenting below or e-mailing in!
Also his continued take on all things sports, and updates on his articles, podcasts and giveaways, be sure to follow Aaron on Twitter @Aaron_Torres, Facebook.com/AaronTorresSports or by downloading the Aaron Torres Sports App for FREE for your iPhone or Android Phones)