It's Tuesday, and you know what that means at AaronTorres-Sports.com, time for another College Football Review and Preview podcast! This Tuesday I was joined by my old pal Allen Kenney of BlatantHomerism.com (an excellent Oklahoma Sooners site) to break down all the action from last weekend, and preview this one ahead. With everything that happened, I'm proud to say, this was the absolute best college football podcast yet (To download this in iTunes, please click here)
In an action-packed, hour-long non-stop college football talk, we discussed the following, starting with last weekend's games:
- What Stanford may have done wrong to allow Oregon back into their game Saturday
- Why Alabama's win was not only dominant, but so darn impressive
- Did Florida "give up," against Alabama, and what the heck are they going to do with their current quarterback situation
- Even in victory, is this Oklahoma team due for a loss?
- Why Texas hasn't been able to successfully recruit running backs, and why it finally caught up with them Saturday
- LSU, LSU, LSU. What the heck do we make of Les Miles?
- Why Iowa was more impressive in their Big Ten opener than conference favorite Ohio State was
- Has Miami established themselves as the team to beat in the ACC?
Later, they switched gears to talk about this upcoming weekend, where they discussed:
- Is this finally the week Alabama gets tripped up, at South Carolina?
- What about Michigan? Are they going to lose against their biggest in-state rivals?
- Is there any way to prognisticate this weekend's LSU-Florida game?
Again, guys and girls, if you're a college football fan, this is one that you NEED to listen to. There isn't anywhere on the internet, where you'll hear a talk this broad ranging and in-depth. Join Allen and I by listening here or downloading in iTunes.
Also for his continued take on all things sports, and updates on his articles, podcasts and giveaways, be sure to follow him on https://twitter.com/Aaron_Torres, Facebook.com/AaronTorresSports or by downloading the AaronTorres-Sports.com App for FREE for your iPhone or Android)