It’s been a long, whirlwind month if you’re a UConn Huskies football fan. On Wednesday, Mike Grant of UCHuskies.com + UConnfan.com stopped by the podcast to break it all down, put a nice bow on the Randy Edsall era, and welcome Paul Pasqualoni to the UConn family.
(To listen to the podcast, just click below, or you can download the podcast straight from iTunes by clicking here.)
On this action-packed, hour long podcast, Aaron and Mike take an honest assessment of the UConn coaching search, and the state of the program, with discussion on:
- Why a lot of UConn fans were upset not that Randy Edsall left, but how he did it.
- Why Mike always considered Edsall an “underdog,” coach, and one who did his best work with few expectations
- How this year’s opener at Michigan (a 30-10 loss) should’ve told you everything you needed to know about the Randy Edsall era
- Mike thoughts on how close Mark Whipple was to being named coach, and why it didn’t happen
- How the UConn fan base as a whole feels about the Paul Pasqualoni hiring
- Why Pasqualoni could have success recruiting the Connecticut kids that the previous regime never did
- What are realistic expectations for the Huskies in Pasqualoni’s first year in town
Folks if you’re a UConn football fan, this is the podcast you need, to get all the insight on everything that’s happened in the last three weeks in regards to the program.
Join Aaron and Mike today by listening above, by downloading here straight from iTunes. And as always, don’t be afraid to share your thoughts on the situation by commenting below or e-mailing in.
Also his continued take on all things sports, and updates on his articles, podcasts and giveaways, be sure to follow Aaron on Twitter @Aaron_Torres, Facebook.com/AaronTorresSports or by downloading the Aaron Torres Sports App for FREE for your iPhone or Android Phones)