(To listen to the podcast, click the green box above, or to listen later, feel free to download straight from iTunes, by clicking here)
The two had a really fun conversation on a number of different topics, including:
- The very lame College Football Hall of Fame, which had its latest class of inductees announced on Tuesday. Amongst the topics discussed included: How did it take Deion Sanders 20 years to get in? How was this Tommy Frazier’s first year on the ballot? And was Jimmy Clausen’s Notre Dame announcement the biggest thing to happen at the College Football Hall of Fame in the last 10 years?
- The irony in the name of Adam’s Iowa Hawkeyes website “Black Heart Gold Pants,” in light of the recent troubles at Ohio State.
- The hysterical “To Catch A Predator,” series on BlackHeartGoldPants.com, where Adam and his friends came up with it, and how much longer they continue running it.
- The addition of Nebraska to the Big Ten, and why they’ll allow for a natural rivalry with Iowa that the Hawkeyes have never had.
- What do Chris Spielman’s latest comments mean for the future of Ohio State football?
- Would it just be best for Ohio State to fire Jim Tressel now?
- What the heck should we expect in Year One of the Brady Hoke era at Michigan? And while they might be a scary team in 2012, how bad will they be exactly in 2011?
Plus much, much more…
Whether you’re new to the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, or a regular listener, this is one episode that I promise you don’t want to miss.
And of course, be sure to keep up with all of Adam's work by following him on Twitter @Adam_Jacobi.
Also for updates on all his articles, podcasts and giveaways, be to follow Aaron onTwitter @Aaron_Torres, Facebook.com/AaronTorresSports or by downloading the Aaron Torres Sports App for FREE for your iPhone or Android phones!!)