In this hour long podcast, Aaron talks to Barrett Sallee off College Football News about the SEC Championship Game, Michael Felder of InTheBleachers.net to talk ACC football and Allen Kenney of BlatantHomerism.com to discuss the final meeting of Oklahoma and Nebraska in the Big XII.
To download this podcast completely for FREE, please click here or visit iTunes
Starting with in the SEC, Aaron and Barrett discuss the following things:
- How impressive Auburn's come from behind victory over Alabama was in the Iron Bowl
- What- if anything- South Carolina can do to slow down Cam Newton
- Why Gene Chizik believes his defense could have trouble defending both Alshon Jeffery and Marcus Lattimore
(*** Note: There were some technical difficulties early on while speaking to Barrett. I take full responsibility and apologize, and they got much better for the second and third segments of the podcast)
Aaron then moves his conversation to the ACC, where he and Michael talk about...
- The differences between Virginia Tech from their loss to Boise State to now
- Which unit on offense is the difference in Florida State's successes this year (The answer may surprise you)
- Why Mark Stoops has been a Godsend to the Florida State defense
Finally, the podcast wraps up, with Allen Kenney of BlatantHomerism.com to break down the Big XII...
- Allen talks about the development of Landry Jones at quarterback
- Whether or not Nebraska can win if Taylor Martinez doesn't play
- And his take on the state of the Texas Longhorns football program
Also, if you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and for updates on all of Aaron's articles, podcasts and giveaways, be sure to follow him on Twitter @Aaron_Torres or at Facebook.com/AaronTorresSports)